Display awesome full screen media backgrounds
You can display full screen video, image, and/or color backgrounds. Supports videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Dailymotion, and HTML5.
See how it works on the demo site.
Simple to Use
Just link UMBG’s CSS file to your html page and add jQuery and UMBG’s script file to your specific html page and set the options you need.
Full of Options
All of the necessary options to display full screen backgrounds to your needs:
- Append To
- Media Type
- Media ID or File Location
- Overlay – 43 styles included
- Quality – HD or SD
- Start At
- End At
- Loop – fade-out media background at end of playback option
- Audio – Start audio muted option
- Controls – change it’s visibility, colors & placement
- Page-Up-Down (PUD)
- Fade-In-Out (FIO)
- Enlarge Media – hide unwanted objects
- Aspect Ratio
- Image Display Duration
- Image Transition Duration
- Image Effect
- Image Effect Easing
- Disable on mobile devices
- And many more!
Page-Up-Down (PUD) allows the page to be scroll up and down to display a full view of the media background. Fully adjustable for all your needs.
Fade-In-Out (FIO) lets you set an opacity (transparency) effect for a better view of the media background.
- Documentation File – Mobile Friendly
- UMBG Files Folder (includes UMBG-Slider)
- UMBG Zipped Files Folder (includes UMBG-Slider)
- Read Me File – readme.txt